I am going for Medical Laboratory Technology interview at College of Health Kintampo. What questions should i expect and answers.
An interview is to judge which candidate is best suited for the position. The employer will design questions giving him information to test your skills for the position. Depending on the level of the position, you will asked questions - like:
1. What do you know about our company?
2. How can you contribute to our company?
3. Why have you applied for this position?
4. How can you contribute to this position?
5. What do you look for in a job?
6. Why are you looking for a change?
7. Which other positions have you considered applying for?
8. Where do you see yourself 5 to 7 years from now?
These questions are generic. You will also be tested for your technical skills depending on the job description that you are applying for. Your answers should reflect your skills and match the expectations of the company for the position. Apart from technical skills, you are also judged on your personality for you have to blend with the company culture. Hence, you should come across as a person willing to learn and grow. Happy fixing!
© 2018 Fixerline.com. All Rights Reserved