What is the format of the best resume?
There is no single formula for a good resume. A good resume is specific to the position that you are applying for. Some guidelines that you can follow:
1. It should be short and to the point.
2. It should focus on achievements and not just role/responsibility.
3. It should be well formatted and free from from spelling/grammar errors.
4. Proofread your resume and ask people for feedback.
5. Keep updating your resume with relevant keywords.
Best of luck!
© 2018 Fixerline.com. All Rights Reserved