What do we need in order to be considered as a good employee?
Different organisations have different parameters of "good employees". Yet there are some generic ones:
1. Should work towards organisational goals. Now any good employee would do that! If you want to be an extraordinary employee, you need to walk that extra mile to achieve the targets.
2. You should be proactive and "not be told" for every task that you need to perform. This means you should take initiative in your work and obviously not be reminded often.
3. You should be willing to look out the box. Many times employees shrug work saying that "this is not my job". A good employee embraces work in any work.
4. Its not just about self-learning, its also about sharing knowledge. A good employee would be willing to learn and teach others at the same time.
5. You should look for solutions. Employees often tend to make excuses and tend to drop projects in the middle. A good employee would complete all projects despite all roadblocks.
Hope this helps. Happy fixing!
© 2018 Fixerline.com. All Rights Reserved