How i can write a impressive resume for it job and how i can present it?
A resume is the first impression of you as a person. The format of a resume will not vary according to the industry but yes the focus of your skills will be dependent on the industry.
MS Word has quite a few resume templates that you can use. Apart from that there are quite a few sites that offer templates for resumes like resumonk.com.
Couple of things that will help you get to the interview stage:
1. Keep it simple and short. It should not exceed ideally 2 pages.
2. Focus on achievements and not responsibilities.
3. Check for grammar and spelling mistakes.
4. Use keywords that will impact the job role that you are seeking.
5. Delete information on hobbies, interests, family etc but focus on awards/certifications.
If you are sending the resume as an email attachment, you should ensure that your email has a brief summary of your skills/experience so that they recruiter can know why you are the most eligible person for the role. Happy fixing!
© 2018 Fixerline.com. All Rights Reserved