How should I respond to the question - Introduce yourself - in an interview?
Dear Fixerline Member,
We help people solve work and job problems. Your current post does not have any details. Please update your question with relevant information for us to assign it to an expert who can help you further.
The first basic rule of introduction is keep it short and crisp. You should not bore the interviewer with a long introduction. Infact, it should be a summary of your skills and experience. Also, it should add information already on your resume.
1. State your background - where you are from? Dont begin with your name as the interviewers already know it:-)
2. Educational qualification (start from the most recent qualification)
3. Work Experience (Freshers can talk about internship/ industry/ project experience)
4. Achievements (Appreciation, Awards, Certificates)
5. Membership with management/professional networks
© 2017 Fixerline.com. All Rights Reserved